The Next Five Years
Sigma Sigma Sigma will propel growth in all areas of membership to provide for the long-term health and stability of the Sorority. To accomplish this, Tri Sigma will do the following:
- Develop recruitment resources and training for both collegiate and alumnae chapters, as well as Alumnae Advisory Board members.
- Increase the number of collegiate Alumnae Advisory Board members and volunteers to 10 per chapter.
- Develop a comprehensive extension plan for new collegiate and alumnae chapters.
- Create a plan to improve collegiate and alumnae chapter retention.
- Develop an alumnae outreach campaign to reconnect with disengaged alumnae.
- Develop additional resources by developing a long-range financial plan on the national and chapter level and enhancing the partnership with the Sigma Sigma Sigma Foundation to promote awareness of its purpose and opportunities for support.
Sigma Sigma Sigma will establish opportunities for personal leadership development and enhance the overall advancement of the Sorority. To accomplish this, Tri Sigma will do the following:
- Develop a colony and chapter support plan to facilitate the long-term success of collegiate and alumnae chapters.
- Spearhead an innovative collegiate scholarship program.
- Create a national Triennial educational programming model for collegiate and alumnae chapters, as well as volunteers, using assessment as the foundation for curriculum development.
- Design and implement a comprehensive Human Resource Development Plan to address the recruitment, evaluation, support and retention of professional staff and volunteers, as well as physical work space and technology.
Sigma Sigma Sigma will foster a commitment to serviceTo accomplish this, Tri Sigma will do the following:
- Expand outreach in local communities by developing a National Service Project emphasizing “Sigma Service Children of the World”.
- Develop an service learning experience for alumnae and collegiate members.
- Encourage civic participation of members in congressional initiatives and leadership.
- Increase opportunities for service recognition of members and chapters.
Sigma Sigma Sigma will create organizational visibility through ongoing awareness and education of Tri Sigma’s mission and purpose.To accomplish this, Tri Sigma will do the following:
- Enhance and communicate the image and mission of Tri Sigma through a comprehensive brand analysis initiative.
- Develop a comprehensive communication plan through the use of print and electronic media for members and stakeholders.
- Develop a long-range technology plan to address National Headquarters functions and member interaction.